Sunday, December 14, 2014

Conditional sentences.Exercise 14 Conditional sentences page 423

Exercise 14 Conditional sentences page  423

1. Are you rich? No, but if I were , I will go  somewhere.
2. Do you have a car? No, but if I did I would go to somewhere.
3. Are you a bird? No, but if I were I will fly.
4. Are you in Oregon? No, but if I were I  will work there.
5.Do you live in a hotel? No, but if I lived I would afforded a VIP room.
6. Are you the teacher of this class? No, but if I were, I will be a Super Mario.
7. Do you have your own airplane? No, but if I did, I would flew to special place.
8. Did you watch TV last night? No but if I have done, I would not gone to over-there.
9. Did you grow up in Moscow? No, but if I have grew up, I would have good education.
10. Are you tired? No, but I were, I will go to bed.
11. Are you at home right now? No,but if I were, I will talk with you.
12. Are you single? No, but if I were, I will not talk with you right know.
13. Do you speak Ukraine language. No, but if I did, I would knew Polish too.
14. Is the weather hot today? No, but it were I will go to the beach.
15. Are you hungry? No,but if I were, I will eat the dinner.
16. Do you live in Sacramento? No, but if I did, we would went to your house.
17. Did we eat dinner together last night? No, but if I have done, I would not talk about it.
18. Did you forget to bring your grammar book to class today? No, but if I have it, I would have gone back to home.



No comments:

Post a Comment