Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Untrue conditionals. Exercise 9 Untrue conditionals. Page 420 Chapter 20

Exercise 9 Untrue conditionals. Page 420 Chapter 20

 1. Roberto came, so I was not disappointed.
But if he had not come, I would have been disappointed.

2. There are so many bugs in the room because there is not a screen on the window.
 But if there were a screen on the window, there would not be so many bugs in the room.

3. I did not buy a bicycle because I did not have enough money.
But if I had had enough money I would have bought a bicycle.

 4. I will not buy a bicycle because I don’t have enough money.
But if I did have enough money I would buy a bicycle.

5. You got into so much trouble because you did not listen to me.
 But if you have listened to me you would not have gotten into so much trouble.

 6. The woman did not die because she received immediate medical attention.
 But if the woman had not received immediate medical attention she would have died.

 7. Nadia did not pass the entrance examination, so she was not admitted to the university.
But is she had passed the entrance examination Nadia would have been admitted to the university.

 8. We ran out of gas because we did not stop the service station.
 But if we had stopped at the service station we would not have run out of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment